* [9fans] any plans to webcast iwp9?
@ 2009-10-11 18:04 Skip Tavakkolian
From: Skip Tavakkolian @ 2009-10-11 18:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

could be a good exercise for a couple of UGA mass communications
students.

* Re: [9fans] any plans to webcast iwp9?
@ 2009-10-11 18:58 ` Eric Van Hensbergen
From: Eric Van Hensbergen @ 2009-10-11 18:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

I was going to try - I've got a wireless lav mic, camera, and all the
right tools for either ustream or livestream.

     -Eric

Sent from my iPhone

       [not found] <<A81A4CBF-A292-407E-A8EA-1F5F67B7E177@gmail.com>
@ 2009-10-11 19:12 ` erik quanstrom
From: erik quanstrom @ 2009-10-11 19:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

On Sun Oct 11 15:01:36 EDT 2009, ericvh@gmail.com wrote:
> I was going to try - I've got a wireless lav mic, camera, and all the
> right tools for either ustream or livestream.
>
>      -Eric

we're not sure what kind of connectivity we've got
at uga yet.  sorry about this.

- erik