* [9fans] xplor on plan 9
@ 2011-03-21 22:39 Mathieu Lonjaret
From: Mathieu Lonjaret @ 2011-03-21 22:39 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi all,

Since a couple peeps asked for it, here it is:
https://bitbucket.org/mpl/xplor9/overview

I ported it quick and dumb, so it's probably as inefficient/slow as
the go version, and it's barely tested, so it might be leaky as well.

it misses a few feats and I intend to fix a few corner cases as well
later, but it is already usable imho (only tested on 9vx). So please
do try it if you're interested, and send patches to fix its uglyness
;)

Cheers,
Mathieu

only message in thread, other threads:[~2011-03-21 22:39 UTC | newest]