* [9fans] p9p rio & skype
@ 2011-03-11 11:33 Rudolf Sykora
From: Rudolf Sykora @ 2011-03-11 11:33 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello everyone!

This is slightly off-topic, concerning symbiosis of p9p rio and skype.
I've been having problem running skype in p9p rio. When I open a chat
with sb and then Delete it (using rio's 3-menu), I can't open the chat
window (for the same contact) again. This lead me to just hiding the
chat windows, which becomes impractical as the number of such windows
increases. Has anybody noticed such behaviour and managed to find a
way out?

Thanks
Ruda

* [9fans] p9p rio & skype
@ 2011-03-17 21:31 ` Rudolf Sykora
From: Rudolf Sykora @ 2011-03-17 21:31 UTC (permalink / raw)

There must be some difference between
-- closing a window via using Delete of the rio menu
and
-- closing a window via click on a usual window closing button [x] in
a e.g. fluxbox.

... in fluxbox the behaviour is ok

Thanks for comments
Ruda