* [9fans] git port
@ 2011-03-05 17:49 Lyndon Nerenberg (VE6BBM/VE7TFX)
From: Lyndon Nerenberg (VE6BBM/VE7TFX) @ 2011-03-05 17:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

Someone in the past few days alluded to a git port.  I'll be buggered
if I can find the message in the list archives.  Does this exist?
Where?

* Re: [9fans] git port
@ 2011-03-05 20:27 ` Federico G. Benavento
From: Federico G. Benavento @ 2011-03-05 20:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs; +Cc: Lyndon Nerenberg (VE6BBM/VE7TFX)

> btw,  a few days ago I got git working with git:// urls, the Makefile builds
> everything, the mkfile just the git binary which has all the the stuff embedded
> a la busybox

I did the port, it's nowhere near of being clean, I use it inside a vt window
becuase it uses \r as eol.

you'll need fgb/openssl and gmake from andrey's contrib if you're going to
use the Makefile, otherwise my mkfile just builds the git binary.

I'll put a tar on sources later.

--
Federico G. Benavento