* [9fans] T/RStream?
@ 2010-11-02 14:41 David Leimbach
From: David Leimbach @ 2010-11-02 14:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

Is there anywhere to go see the work in progress for this?

If I can't see the work can we at least talk about the encoding of TStream
and RStream?

I could see wanting to work this into the user space implementations of 9P
that exist for various programming languages.

Dave

* Re: [9fans] T/RStream?
@ 2010-11-02 17:19 ` ron minnich
From: ron minnich @ 2010-11-02 17:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

On Tue, Nov 2, 2010 at 7:41 AM, David Leimbach <leimy2k@gmail.com> wrote:

> I could see wanting to work this into the user space implementations of 9P
> that exist for various programming languages.

Andrey did work it into the Newsham code and it worked well, I think
he still has it.

ron

* Re: [9fans] T/RStream?
@ 2010-11-02 19:09   ` David Leimbach
From: David Leimbach @ 2010-11-02 19:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

On Tue, Nov 2, 2010 at 10:19 AM, ron minnich <rminnich@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tue, Nov 2, 2010 at 7:41 AM, David Leimbach <leimy2k@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > I could see wanting to work this into the user space implementations of
> 9P
> > that exist for various programming languages.
>

> Andrey did work it into the Newsham code and it worked well, I think
> he still has it.
>
> ron

Cool.  You mean Newsham's Python code or Newsham's Haskell code? :-)

* Re: [9fans] T/RStream?
@ 2010-11-02 19:33     ` ron minnich
From: ron minnich @ 2010-11-02 19:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

On Tue, Nov 2, 2010 at 12:09 PM, David Leimbach <leimy2k@gmail.com> wrote:

> Cool.  You mean Newsham's Python code or Newsham's Haskell code? :-)

python.

ron