* [9fans] shaney turns 30!
@ 2010-12-16  7:57 Bruce Ellis
From: Bruce Ellis @ 2010-12-16  7:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

my little buddy mark v. shany is about to turn 30. what a rascal.

i found this today, which is when he was fascinated with kate,

http://groups.google.com/group/net.singles/browse_thread/thread/e015681abe01adc6/b4b762de5d50e71d#b4b762de5d50e71d

i'll have to get him over for his birthday. anyone have a 9 track reader?

brucee

* Re: [9fans] shaney turns 30!
@ 2010-12-16 13:08 ` maht
From: maht @ 2010-12-16 13:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

On 16/12/2010 07:57, Bruce Ellis wrote:
> my little buddy mark v. shany is about to turn 30. what a rascal.
>
> i found this today, which is when he was fascinated with kate,
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/net.singles/browse_thread/thread/e015681abe01adc6/b4b762de5d50e71d#b4b762de5d50e71d
>
> i'll have to get him over for his birthday. anyone have a 9 track reader?
>
> brucee

I've seen his work on Facebook - "My year in Facebook status'" which is
Mark doing your status' for a year.

I showed him Uriel's IRC comment log too, I couldn't tell the difference ;)

* Re: [9fans] shaney turns 30!
@ 2010-12-16 17:12   ` Bruce Ellis
From: Bruce Ellis @ 2010-12-16 17:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

uriel is shaney incarnate. throw me a snail address and shaney will
send you a solstice card.

brucee

@ 2010-12-25  3:09     ` Uriel
From: Uriel @ 2010-12-25  3:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

On Thu, Dec 16, 2010 at 6:12 PM, Bruce Ellis <bruce.ellis@gmail.com> wrote:
> uriel is shaney incarnate.

Thanks for the compliment! ;)

By the way, shaney has a new home:

http://glenda.cat-v.org/friends/mark-v-shaney/

Enjoy!

uriel

* Re: [9fans] shaney turns 30!
@ 2010-12-25  3:11     ` Uriel
From: Uriel @ 2010-12-25  3:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

On Thu, Dec 16, 2010 at 6:12 PM, Bruce Ellis <bruce.ellis@gmail.com> wrote:
> uriel is shaney incarnate. throw me a snail address and shaney will
> send you a solstice card.

A shaney solstice card sounds awesome!

 Uriel Mangado
 Bråvallavägen 12