* [9fans] drawterm fork for iOS
@ 2010-10-16 20:49 Jeff Sickel
From: Jeff Sickel @ 2010-10-16 20:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

I've forked Russ' drawterm on bitbucket.org in order to get Andre's GSOC iPhone/iOS port up.  You can find the fork:

	http://bitbucket.org/jas/drawterm

Earlier problems with the build surrounded the PTHREAD define, or lack thereof, at certain points in the build process.  In order to ensure that all files are built with PTHREAD defined, I've added PTHREAD and a version tag through Xcode's strange .xconfig system.  The version string can be updated in the file iphone/config/drawtermVersion and will show up on the starting view--hopefully this will make certain things easier to track.

Clone and build from iphone/drawterm.xcodeproj.

I've been testing this on my iPad with success.

Notes:

  - device orientation is still not complete

Feel free to send me a message w/ your bitbucket account name if you'd like to write changes back.

-jas

* Re: [9fans] drawterm fork for iOS
@ 2010-10-16 22:21 ` David Leimbach
From: David Leimbach @ 2010-10-16 22:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

I didn't even know this existed!  I can add this to my guruplug vmware
setup.   Very cool!