* [9fans] UPDATE: raw video from iwp9
@ 2010-10-24 21:32 Eric Van Hensbergen
From: Eric Van Hensbergen @ 2010-10-24 21:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

I'm back from travels and have started ripping and encoding the raw
video from IWP9.
First talk is done (talks may not be in order) and I'm uploading it
now.  I'll post an update with a URL when I've got the first batch of
tapes ripped, encoded, and uploaded (probably sometime tomorrow).

    -eric

* Re: [9fans] UPDATE: raw video from iwp9
@ 2010-10-25 15:04 ` Eric Van Hensbergen
From: Eric Van Hensbergen @ 2010-10-25 15:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

http://www.arl-external.com/iwp9-2010/

I've got several talks encoding and uploading now.

@ 2010-10-27  6:16   ` Bruce Ellis
From: Bruce Ellis @ 2010-10-27  6:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

more! please.

your data fiend,

brucee

@ 2010-10-27 13:13     ` Eric Van Hensbergen
From: Eric Van Hensbergen @ 2010-10-27 13:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

kk, gotta get a stretch of time to babysit ripping the tapes.  We are
about halfway through.

       -eric

@ 2010-11-13  3:32       ` Bruce Ellis
From: Bruce Ellis @ 2010-11-13  3:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

where's mine. i have begun a world fair style video. but without
brucee in the disney spinning cups it won't be the same.

obrigado

@ 2010-11-13 17:18         ` Eric Van Hensbergen
From: Eric Van Hensbergen @ 2010-11-13 17:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

I think I misfiled the tape with your talk and the HARE panel.  I'm looking.

@ 2010-11-13 17:32           ` Eric Van Hensbergen
From: Eric Van Hensbergen @ 2010-11-13 17:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

found it.  Will try to rip and encode for you this weekend.