* [9fans] mia
@ 2011-03-10  5:13 Bruce Ellis
From: Bruce Ellis @ 2011-03-10  5:13 UTC (permalink / raw)

i've been mia for many reasons. i'm back on track.

now here is a challenge - ?'m trekking  crossing the andes by frog -
well not really we are going kashmir.

i've fortified the CDM but what i need is a smallish rugged and bunny
compliant box with a 250/320 disk in it, It has to be bolted to jeep.
I think there's something ironic about filing geological data on
fossil.

tiger turned 3 on sunday. over and out.

brucee

* [9fans] mia
@ 2011-03-10  5:37 ` Graham Gallagher
From: Graham Gallagher @ 2011-03-10  5:37 UTC (permalink / raw)

> well not really we are going kashmir.

i thought kashmir was an alcohol free zone 'till i discovered led zeppelin

> i've fortified the CDM but what i need is a smallish rugged and bunny
> compliant box with a 250/320 disk in it, It\

 Toshiba 256GB solid state drive $500

* [9fans] mia
@ 2011-03-10 10:15   ` Bruce Ellis
From: Bruce Ellis @ 2011-03-10 10:15 UTC (permalink / raw)

that sounds rugged. still trying to get someone in china to make
kevlar boxer shorts with da space bunny on the butt. they'll make
everything else.

@ 2011-03-10 12:00     ` pmarin
From: pmarin @ 2011-03-10 12:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi Mark!