* [9fans] Acme SAC for OS X Version 0.25
@ 2007-11-08 14:02 underspecified
From: underspecified @ 2007-11-08 14:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: acme-sac, inferno-list, Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

Greetings,

I have made another release of Acme SAC for OS X:

http://acme-sac.googlecode.com/files/AcmeSAC-0.25.dmg
http://cl.naist.jp/~eric-n/osx/AcmeSAC-0.25.dmg

This is a bug-fix release. Users of one-button mouses are encouraged to
upgrade.

Version 0.25 -- 2007/11/08
• Updated to SVN revision 127.
• Fixed bug preventing modifier keys from being used to simulate mouse
buttons.
• Fixed bug causing 'f' to get written to buffer when fullscreen mode is
toggled.

Enjoy!

--underspecified

* Re: [9fans] Acme SAC for OS X Version 0.25
@ 2007-11-08 15:02 ` arisawa
From: arisawa @ 2007-11-08 15:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

Hello,