* RE: [9fans] Plan 9 bleached!
@ 2003-12-22  8:49 cej
From: cej @ 2003-12-22  8:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

> > However, seriously, colours should feel much finer when observed
> > against = neutral bkgrd, shouldn't they? I do a lot of color
> > photography tuning = still on XP :((( what causes headache to me...

> the plan 9 colors are already quite muted in
> comparison to windows xp.

agree. just my personal preference. no insolence. big THANKYOU to all plan9people. indeed.
i'm proud that plan9 is my main (and, once hopefully the only)environment.
++pac.

* Re: [9fans] Plan 9 bleached!
@ 2003-12-22  8:25 ` Russ Cox
From: Russ Cox @ 2003-12-22  8:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

> However, seriously, colours should feel much finer when observed against =
> neutral bkgrd, shouldn't they? I do a lot of color photography tuning =
> still on XP :((( what causes headache to me...

the plan 9 colors are already quite muted in
comparison to windows xp.

* RE: [9fans] Plan 9  bleached!
@ 2003-12-22  8:02 cej
From: cej @ 2003-12-22  8:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

>  It looks fine on my greyscale monitor :)

Thanks ;-)
However, seriously, colours should feel much finer when observed against neutral bkgrd, shouldn't they? I do a lot of color photography tuning still on XP :((( what causes headache to me...

Thanks for reaction,
++pac.

PS: PF 2004!

* Re: [9fans] Plan 9  bleached!
@ 2003-12-19 21:07 ` Richard Miller
From: Richard Miller @ 2003-12-19 21:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

It looks fine on my greyscale monitor :)

-- Richard

* [9fans] Plan 9  bleached!
@ 2003-12-19 13:36 cej
From: cej @ 2003-12-19 13:36 UTC (permalink / raw)