* [9fans] troubles w booting from CD
@ 2003-10-31 15:56 cej
From: cej @ 2003-10-31 15:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

Dear friends,

I experienced problems when trying to boot/install from CD made by simply writing  plan9.iso/plan9-new.iso onto a blank cd
system asks
	boot from:
supposedly cannot find path to plan9.ini (right?)... I noticed there is one in
	/sys/lib/dist/pc/plan9.ini.cd
however, how to tell the system where to find it? Anyway, I'm quite ignorant about booting from CDs so perhaps something more was required while burning one.

Happy halloween!
++pac.

---
Odchozí zpráva neobsahuje viry.
Verze: 6.0.530 / Virová báze: 325 - datum vydání: 22. 10. 2003

only message in thread, other threads:[~2003-10-31 15:56 UTC | newest]