* [9fans] mail config
@ 2003-12-19  9:40 cej
From: cej @ 2003-12-19  9:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

hi,

our LAN is using 'microfoft exchange server' on windoze xp (eXotic Parrot ;-)
can anyone, please, help me to set up plan9 to connect there, if it is possible?

thanks,
[ndb & termrc configured :-]
++pac.

* RE: [9fans] mail config
@ 2003-12-19  9:45 Tiit Lankots
From: Tiit Lankots @ 2003-12-19  9:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

> our LAN is using 'microfoft exchange server' on windoze xp
> (eXotic Parrot ;-)
> can anyone, please, help me to set up plan9 to connect there,
> if it is possible?

Exchange exports IMAP, if configured to do so
(horribly, tho). It's the only way.

Tiit

* [9fans] Mail Config
@ 2002-10-29  8:43 athiele@charter.net
From: athiele@charter.net @ 2002-10-29  8:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

Using Smtpd worked great. Much better than the rewrite, thanks for the help.