* [9fans] secondary dns
@ 2002-09-02 13:20 Moroo Jun
From: Moroo Jun @ 2002-09-02 13:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

Can plan9 dns server have secondary DNS server?

Can plan9 dns server set up as secondary DNS server for other dns server
(ex. bind with unix)?

* Re: [9fans] secondary dns
@ 2002-10-03 16:53 ` david presotto
From: david presotto @ 2002-10-03 16:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

We will do zone transfers to other systems.  We don't do zone transfers in.
It's not that hard, you just have to write a program that asks for the zone
transfer from another site and create a dns file from it.  I just had other
priorities.