* [9fans] acme/Mail setup on plan9port
@ 2014-04-09  5:53 Ramakrishnan Muthukrishnan
From: Ramakrishnan Muthukrishnan @ 2014-04-09  5:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

Hi,

I followed Mathieu's instructions in this previous discussion[1].
mailfs reports an imapconnect success. But acme Mail command gives an
error: "Mail: cannot mount mail: dial ... /tmp/ns.rkrishnan.:0/mail:
No such file or directory". Indeed, I see only 3 files in the
/tmp/ns.rkrishnan.:0 directory: factotum, plumb, acme. Can someone
anyone help me? I am on Debian GNU/Linux, running plan9port from the
latest hg. I had to add a linker path to make upas to compile. My
changes are here[2].

[1] <https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/comp.os.plan9/-vzwp6GweH0%5B1-25-false%5D>
[2] <https://bitbucket.org/vu3rdd/plan9port/commits/89e77038bdd228c5def5f6fcb2b53a186825d144>
--
  Ramakrishnan

only message in thread, other threads:[~2014-04-09  5:53 UTC | newest]