* [9fans] [OFF-TOPIC] It is true that is impossible write in binary code, the lowest level of programming that you can write is in hexadecimal code?
@ 2014-11-03 22:39 françai s
From: françai s @ 2014-11-03 22:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

I intend to write in lowest level of computer programming as a hobby.

It is true that is impossible write in binary code, the lowest level of
programming that you can write is in hexadecimal code?

What is the lowest level of programming computers that you can write ?

Is binary code?

Is hex code?

Is another machine code? Honestly do not know if it is true that there is
another machine code beyond the binary and hex code.

Is Assembly?

* Re: [9fans] [OFF-TOPIC] It is true that is impossible write in binary code, the lowest level of programming that you can write is in hexadecimal code?
  2014-11-03 22:39 [9fans] [OFF-TOPIC] It is true that is impossible write in binary code, the lowest level of programming that you can write is in hexadecimal code? françai s
@ 2014-11-03 23:18 ` David Hoskin
From: David Hoskin @ 2014-11-03 23:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

It's certainly possible!

If your machine doesn't have those cool front panel toggle switches,
just use this simple compiler:

#include <u.h>
#include <libc.h>

void