* [9fans] Installing Go in Plan 9 on the Raspberry Pi.
@ 2014-12-24 14:11 Mats Olsson
From: Mats Olsson @ 2014-12-24 14:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

Hi!

I'm running the Plan 9 from Bell Labs on a Raspberry Pi. It's the 9pi
ported to Raspberry Pi by Richard Miller. I've managed to install Go
on a Linux box but I would rather use Plan 9 OS since it's my
preference among operative systems. The problem is that it means that
I will have to compile Go from source code since there are no binaries
for ARM yet. I'm a little apprehensive to do that and therefore I
would like to have some advice on how to compile Go in Plan 9 and
setting the environment variable so the system is aware of the Go
laguage. Any help would be very appreciated.

Kind Regards,
Mats

* Re: [9fans] Installing Go in Plan 9 on the Raspberry Pi.
@ 2014-12-24 17:36 sl
From: sl @ 2014-12-24 17:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

In case it wasn't entirely clear, go for arm does not currently work
on Plan 9.

sl