* lets encrypt
@ 2019-10-17  9:11 Steve Simon
From: Steve Simon @ 2019-10-17  9:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

hi

anyone using let's encrypt to generate signed certificates for tls, and is using a scripted interface on plan9 to refresh them every 60 days?

care to share the details.

-Steve

* Re: [9fans] lets encrypt
@ 2019-10-17  9:56 ` Skip Tavakkolian
From: Skip Tavakkolian @ 2019-10-17  9:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

I use Go's crypto/acme package. It works with the http package seamlessly.
https://godoc.org/golang.org/x/crypto/acme

On Thu, Oct 17, 2019, 2:12 AM Steve Simon <steve@quintile.net> wrote:

> hi
>
> anyone using let's encrypt to generate signed certificates for tls, and is
> using a scripted interface on plan9 to refresh them every 60 days?
>
> care to share the details.
>
> -Steve

* Re: [9fans] lets encrypt
@ 2019-10-17 14:40   ` Jeff Sickel
From: Jeff Sickel @ 2019-10-17 14:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

I’ve been testing lego (https://go-acme.github.io/lego/) to test wildcard
certificates.  It works well, though there are some manual bits required
every 60 days to keep certain services using the certificates.

-jas

> On Oct 17, 2019, at 4:56 AM, Skip Tavakkolian <skip.tavakkolian@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I use Go's crypto/acme package. It works with the http package seamlessly.
> https://godoc.org/golang.org/x/crypto/acme
>

> On Thu, Oct 17, 2019, 2:12 AM Steve Simon <steve@quintile.net> wrote:
> hi
>
> anyone using let's encrypt to generate signed certificates for tls, and is using a scripted interface on plan9 to refresh them every 60 days?
>
> care to share the details.
>
> -Steve

* Re: [9fans] lets encrypt
@ 2019-10-17 15:00     ` Kyohei Kadota
From: Kyohei Kadota @ 2019-10-17 15:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

I use go-acme/lego too.
Lego uses ec384 by default, so I specify -k rsa2048 option.