* [9fans] plan9port-dev
@ 2017-11-16  3:44 Lyndon Nerenberg
From: Lyndon Nerenberg @ 2017-11-16  3:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

Is there any way to get the above "group" as a plain old mailing list.
Without having to sign over my soul to google.com?

* [9fans] plan9port-dev
@ 2017-11-16  4:18 ` David Arroyo
From: David Arroyo @ 2017-11-16  4:18 UTC (permalink / raw)

You can subscribe to any google group without a google account,
via e-mail. Just send an e-mail to

plan9port-dev+subscribe at googlegroups.com

and follow the instructions in the reply.

David

On Wed, Nov 15, 2017, at 10:44 PM, Lyndon Nerenberg wrote:
> Is there any way to get the above "group" as a plain old mailing list.
> Without having to sign over my soul to google.com?

* Re: [9fans] plan9port-dev
@ 2017-11-16  4:30   ` Lyndon Nerenberg
From: Lyndon Nerenberg @ 2017-11-16  4:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

@ 2017-11-16  4:33     ` Lyndon Nerenberg
From: Lyndon Nerenberg @ 2017-11-16  4:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

yes, now i feel like an ass ;-)

* Re: [9fans] plan9port-dev
@ 2017-11-16 16:34       ` hiro
From: hiro @ 2017-11-16 16:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

i think they only specify few rules (apart from generally never doing
what i need) like "don't be evil". OTOH "don't be an ass" seems not to
be one of their concerns.