From: Winston Kodogo <kodogo@gmail.com>
To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs <9fans@9fans.net>
Subject: Re: [9fans] Musings on Interfaces
Date: Fri,  2 Sep 2016 13:52:16 +1200	[thread overview]

What I mean is, all I want to do (tm pjp) is to open a new file by
selecting File/Open, as in every other application I use, not type a series
of arcane commands into the small window at the top.And then use the Sam
command language in the open file. And yes, I'm whining, and yes I have the
source. Where is Boyd to threaten you with assault weapons when you need
him?