From: LM <lmemsm@gmail.com>
To: 9fans@9fans.net
Subject: Re: [9fans] user interface questions
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2019 14:56:05 -0400	[thread overview]

On Sat, Apr 27, 2019 at 8:01 AM <9fans-request@9fans.net> wrote:
> There is some snapshots of the broken link
> (http://fabrice.bellard.free.fr/TinyGL/) in archive.org, but the link
> to the source is missing. For example:
> https://web.archive.org/web/20080506105341/http://fabrice.bellard.free.fr/TinyGL

Thanks.  I do already have the original source code for TinyGL, plus
source code to over a dozen forks.  I'm working on incorporating the
best of the various forks into one fork.  Was there anything already
done or that still needs to be done to get this working specifically
with Plan 9?  I believe I saw some mention of SDL ported to Plan 9 (
https://9p.io/wiki/plan9/contrib_index_test/index.html ).  If that's
working, then the forks of TinyGL that use SDL as a backend should
work fine with it as is.  Some forks also allow for alternative
backends like vesa framebuffer or nano-x/microwindows (which works on
a variety of operating systems from DOS and embedded systems to mobile
devices to Linux and Windows).

Sincerely,
Laura