* [9fans] simulating two-pane scrolling in acme?
@ 2015-09-25  9:20 Mart Zirnask
From: Mart Zirnask @ 2015-09-25  9:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

Hi,
What's a simple way to simulate two-pane view and scrolling in p9p acme?

E.g. I would first open file.txt in two columns like this:

line 1       | line 4
line 2       | line 5
line 3       | line 6

And now I'd like to scroll down the "whole page",
so the next screen I'm facing would look like this:

line 7      | line 10
line 8      | line 11
line 9      | line 12

I've looked into acmeevent,
but as I understand, it doesn't register scrolling behaviour.

Alternatively, could this also be accomplished only by using sam's
command language? (I'm fascinated by it but only learning the basics
at this point.)

Thanks very much for any pointers,
mart,
p9p newcomer

only message in thread, other threads:[~2015-09-25  9:20 UTC | newest]