* [9fans] Checking the status of a shell process
@ 2014-03-03 14:59 Rubén Berenguel
From: Rubén Berenguel @ 2014-03-03 14:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

I have a long running process on my remote Plan9 (it's compiling a huge
thing and it's taking ages... Raspberry Pi, it explains it) and I'd like to
remotely check if it has finished (I can already drawterm into it). I can
at least check if /proc/id has finished, but is there a better way? I.e.
for instance (better solutions welcome anyway) can I peek remotely inside
the window of a remote running process?

Thanks,

Ruben

* Re: [9fans] Checking the status of a shell process
@ 2014-03-03 15:23 ` Rubén Berenguel
From: Rubén Berenguel @ 2014-03-03 15:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs