* [9fans] It's all happening at Club Birriga
@ 2015-07-18 12:19 Prof Brucee
From: Prof Brucee @ 2015-07-18 12:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

A bidness venture is underway locally. Like all good ideas it is super
secret so to be sure you never heard about it from me. If you are
interested in participating please contact me with an "I am great" report.

You may get to participate in a fruitful adventure.

Some of you fellas already have an assured seat on the bus and some may
need to go thru a bit of training/vetting. I'll all be true sailing and by
the book (prospectus in this case).

Regards,

Prof brucee