* [9fans] plan9 on windows
@ 2015-06-09 15:52 Steve Simon
From: Steve Simon @ 2015-06-09 15:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

Its looking like I may be sintting in fronto of windows for a while

Anyone suggest a version of sam, B, and 9term which works on win64?

I don't think I need any of the other command line tools as I have them already.

-Steve

* Re: [9fans] plan9 on windows
@ 2015-06-09 15:57 ` David Pick
From: David Pick @ 2015-06-09 15:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

On 09/06/15 16:52, Steve Simon wrote:

> Its looking like I may be sintting in fronto of windows for a while
>
> Anyone suggest a version of sam, B, and 9term which works on win64?
>
> I don't think I need any of the other command line tools as I have them already.

Not that I know of -- but Unix ports might work under Cygwin.

--
David Pick
Network Security Manager, IT Services

* Re: [9fans] plan9 on windows