* [9fans] 9PCloud
@ 2015-08-17  2:36 Shane Morris
From: Shane Morris @ 2015-08-17  2:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

Hi 9fans,

Just working with 9PCloud today, made a backup of some files I'm going
to 3D print in the next four weeks - ended up making two copies, one
in a specific folder, one in the parent folder...

Was wondering if I'd be able to connect to the 9PCloud via my Mac9P
(Finder interface) to do some management on the files rather than
through the web interface? This may work for people who wish to have a
"Dropbox alike" interface.

Failing that, how can I delete the second copy of the files from 9PCloud?

Many thanks!

Shane.

* Re: [9fans] 9PCloud
@ 2015-08-17  4:57 ` Skip Tavakkolian