* [9fans] Script Available: Acme Chords for AutoHotkey
@ 2014-06-05  0:36 Brian Vito
From: Brian Vito @ 2014-06-05  0:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

For those times when I have to use Windows, I've put together a short
script for AutoHotkey (http://www.autohotkey.com/) that implements Acme's
cut, copy and paste mouse chords, available at: https://github.com/bvito/ahk.
I thought I would share the script (which is below) just in case it helps
anyone else out there -- without the BSD license or the copyright Brian D.
Vito (me) notice, is quite short:

~LButton & MButton::Goto, Cut		;; Button 1 held down, button 2 clicked
~LButton & RButton::Goto, Paste		;; Button 1 held down, button 3 clicked

return

Cut:
Send, {LButton up}			;; Confirm no additional text selection is made
SendInput, ^x				;; Control-X (Cut)
return

Paste:
Send, {LButton up}			;; Confirm no additional text selection is made
SendInput, ^v				;; Control-V (Paste)
return

Please feel free to use this in any manner you would use any BSD-licensed
code. I'd also appreciate any suggestions, bug reports or comments -- I'd
ideally like to try to implement as much of Acme as is possible in this way
(i.e., an AHK script).

~bVd