* [9fans] 9front kernel and error 87 and 9atom change?
@ 2013-12-18  9:48 Conor Williams
From: Conor Williams @ 2013-12-18  9:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

i'm getting an error code 87 writing usbdisk to my key:

according to the web: The second fix prevents USB Image Tool from restoring
invalid images in device mode. A valid device mode image has to be multiple
of 512. If that’s not the case, the write operation will fail with error
code 87 close to the end of the process. To prevent this, USB Image Tool
now checks, if the image file size is a multiple of 512.
http://www.alexpage.de/tag/usb-image-tool/

9atom doesn't support my hard drive un-fortunately... (see attached
photo...)

going to try 9front now but i don't have a kernel... can i request one that
supports my AMD 2 core 1.8GHZ "Altec Lansing" HP Laptop?