* [9fans] [ GSoC 2013 Adding keyboard interactive authentication to ssh2 ]
@ 2013-05-01 18:26 Ashish Raste
From: Ashish Raste @ 2013-05-01 18:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

Hi all,

I am Ashish, a CS student from Singapore. I am interested to work on the
GSoC project for adding keyboard interactive authentication to ssh2.

Can anyone refer me to some pointers/references through which I can get an
idea about this project? I haven't worked on Plan9 before and would like to
know/learn from your references.

I hope I can submit my proposal within the deadline and get feedback from
you Steve Simon (project mentor) to revise it.

Thanks!

Best,
--
Ashish