From: fig <type9freak@gmail.com>
To: 9fans <9fans@9fans.net>
Subject: Re: [9fans] Porting software from other operating systems (Namely Mac OS 9) to Plan 9
Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2022 11:56:53 -0800	[thread overview]

hi radiuspi,

here are a few links about porting to plan 9. hopefully these are helpful
for you as they are to me. you did not mention 9front, so if you don’t know
about it i recommend learning about it, as it provides many helpful
programs you don’t have in 9legacy. the third link is a man page for the
coding style of 9front, which may be helpful for rewriting that C++ and obj
C.

https://plan9.io/wiki/plan9/Porting_alien_software_to_Plan_9/index.html
http://wiki.9front.org/porting
http://man.9front.org/6/style