* [9fans] tls 1.2
@ 2016-11-15 15:48 Steve Simon
                   ` (2 more replies)
From: Steve Simon @ 2016-11-15 15:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

Hi,

I am trying to get tls 1.2 working on a labs build of plan9.

What is most infuriating is I am sure I did this a few years ago but I cannot remember
how (or even if) I got it working.

what I have done is to install the following patches from 9legacy:

	libsec-chacha.diff				tls-devtls12.diff
	libsec-tlshand12-norc4.diff		tls-tlshand12.diff
	libsec-tlshand12-nossl3.diff

and rebuild my kernel and upas (where I need TLS1.2).

When I try to connect to a windows machine I get an error
from devtls in the kernel  of the length of the message is incorrect.

I have hacked around inside port/devtls.c but not found anything obvious,
I have also played with wireshark which didn't see anything very wrong.

I am sure I have missed an obvious step but I cannot see what it is.

Anyone help?

Thanks,

-Steve