From: "Bence Fábián" <begnoc@gmail.com>
To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs <9fans@9fans.net>
Subject: Re: [9fans] Can't start multiple copies of acme
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2013 18:37:15 +0100	[thread overview]

Hi!

Thanks for the interest in plan 9.
Three things:
If you have a question try searching http://9fans.net/archives/

To open files with p9p applications use the plumber (acme is much
better when the plumber is running too). Read the manpage and the
paper. There are some pretty cool examples on this list too. And on
some of our blogs.

To open a new acme the quickest way is to change $NAMESPACE. However
there are smoother solutions proposed in the archives.

Sorry for the promiscous mistakes.
Sent from my abacus.