* [9fans] 9atom, S-ATA hard disk not detected
@ 2015-11-25  9:05 Rudolf Sykora
From: Rudolf Sykora @ 2015-11-25  9:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

Hello,

when trying to install 9atom I get to to the point
where I should presumably say that the installation should
go to the hard disc, but the only option I see is the usb
flash device from which I have run the installation itself.
I do not see any sd... under /dev.

It's a Samsung HD103Si S-ATA disc plugged into
P5GL-MX Asus mother board
http://dlcdnet.asus.com/pub/ASUS/mb/socket775/P5GL-MX/e2222_p5gl-mx.pdf
Bios detects it as the 3rd IDE master.

Can anybody tell me if there is any chance to have it run?

Thanks
Ruda

only message in thread, other threads:[~2015-11-25  9:05 UTC | newest]