* [9fans] ipsec
@ 2013-10-29 19:58 Steve Simon
From: Steve Simon @ 2013-10-29 19:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

I asked about the linux app VPNC a few days ago, however plan9 already has
an IPsec implementation, it would need (at least) l2tp to speak Windows VPN
and maybe xauth as well (I haven't done much research yet).

Anyone used ipsec and have some example code?

Anyone tried anything similar?

-Steve

* Re: [9fans] ipsec
@ 2013-10-30 10:21 ` Sergey Zhilkin
From: Sergey Zhilkin @ 2013-10-30 10:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

No :) ipsec in plan9 is VERY limited, look at esp.c (/sys/src/9/ip/esp.c)

--
С наилучшими пожеланиями
Жилкин Сергей

* Re: [9fans] ipsec
@ 2013-10-30 12:45   ` erik quanstrom
From: erik quanstrom @ 2013-10-30 12:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

> No :) ipsec in plan9 is VERY limited, look at esp.c (/sys/src/9/ip/esp.c)

that is the subset that is most useful.  there are several small
additions to this in 9atom that you may find useful.  esp (ha)
ckwindow, and setalg.

- erik

* Re: [9fans] ipsec
@ 2013-10-31 14:33     ` Sergey Zhilkin