* Early Plan 9 Grid with Serial Killer Theme
@ 2020-06-21 15:11 Thaddeus Woskowiak
From: Thaddeus Woskowiak @ 2020-06-21 15:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

Somewhere between 15-20 years ago I remember an early public grid of
plan 9 machines which amusingly featured hostnames of serial killers
such as Dahmer and Bundy or whatever. There was also a gallery of
failed attempts by script kiddies to use Linux and other Unix exploits
on a plan 9 machine or try to attack remote machines. Am I delusional
or did this grid actually exist?

-taw