* [9fans] devdrawserver
@ 2012-04-24 17:57 marius a. eriksen
From: marius a. eriksen @ 2012-04-24 17:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

I've found myself in need of running acme on one machine, but devdraw
on another. Since p9p devdraw isn't a file server, exporting and
importing the devdraw server isn't something you can do without extra
help: that's where devdrawserver comes in:

  https://github.com/mariusaeriksen/devdrawserver

it provides a "virtual" devdraw on the remote machine, and the ability
to attach a real devdraw binary to the stream.

There's a bit of extra code in there, because eventually I might also
add detach/reattach to this (but I haven't really needed it yet).

marius.

*

mk install, then follow the instructions in the README