* [9fans] why sources and the plan 9 web server have been up and down lately
@ 2009-02-13  2:11 geoff
From: geoff @ 2009-02-13  2:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

We're suffering machine room renovation, major electrical
work and high winds.  As a result of some combination of these,
we've had two major power outages and three minor ones today.

As a result of moving machines around recently, we hadn't had
all of our networking equipment and our computers on UPSes today.
That's now been fixed and I believe our systems are all back up
and should stay that barring a prolonged power outage.

* Re: [9fans] why sources and the plan 9 web server have been up and down lately
@ 2009-02-13  2:17 ` andrey mirtchovski
From: andrey mirtchovski @ 2009-02-13  2:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

you're taking all the fun out of complaining :(

* Re: [9fans] why sources and the plan 9 web server have been up and down lately
@ 2009-02-13  4:16   ` Anthony Sorace
From: Anthony Sorace @ 2009-02-13  4:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

and thank god for that.

* Re: [9fans] why sources and the plan 9 web server have been up and down lately
@ 2009-02-13  8:36 ` Gabriel Díaz López de la Llave
From: Gabriel Díaz López de la Llave @ 2009-02-13  8:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

Hello

Thanks for your efforts and the status message, having sources is
really appreciated.

Btw, i hope you didn't loose any tree of your garden, we had strong
winds here too (i've been invited to a chainsaw-party ;)

Slds.

Gabi