* [9fans] FYI: Chibi-scheme on plan9
@ 2011-12-01 20:24 Bakul Shah
From: Bakul Shah @ 2011-12-01 20:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

Alex Shinn's Chibi-scheme is a r7rs "small" language
compatible Scheme. It can be used standalone for scripting or
as a library to provide an extension language. Full guide at
http://synthcode.com/scheme/chibi/

Installation:
  hget http://chibi-scheme.googlecode.com/files/chibi-scheme-0.5.1.tgz | \
    gunzip | tar xv
  cd chibi-scheme-0.5.1
  mk install

Its plan9 support needs more work: access to more of plan9
API, mkfile needs work + targets for .a, html docs, more
tests, etc. but the port is eminently usable.

* Re: [9fans] FYI: Chibi-scheme on plan9
@ 2011-12-02 17:24 ` David Leimbach
From: David Leimbach @ 2011-12-02 17:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

I think this is the reference implementation for r7rs as well isn't it?

@ 2011-12-02 22:07   ` Bakul Shah
From: Bakul Shah @ 2011-12-02 22:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs