* IWP9 Delayed
@ 2020-03-15 22:09 ori
From: ori @ 2020-03-15 22:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

In light of the COVID-19 situation, IWP9 will be rescheduled.
Right now, we don't know how bad things will get or how long
it will take to stabilize. As a result, we don't have a new
date yet. But this event will be happening.

We'll give you more information by April 18th. We hope that
this update will contain a date.

In the meanwhile, we're going to make the following changes:

1) While we'd prefer that people present in person, we'll
   accept remote presentations.

2) Since we've been granted more time, the paper submission
   deadline has been extended to at least May 3rd.

Refunds are available for the people who can't make it.

Thanks for your patience, and we hope you'll all still be
able to attend.

Stay healthy.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2020-03-15 22:09 UTC | newest]