* [9fans] (off-topic) Renée French
@ 2008-12-26 21:31 Eris Discordia
From: Eris Discordia @ 2008-12-26 21:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

How come the Renée French who appears in Jim Jarmusch's "Coffee and
Cigarettes" has nothing to with the Renée French who drew Glenda? How
probable is for two people of artistic inclination to have the exact same
name? Or is Glenda's creator hiding her identity as part of Plan 9 for
World Domination?

* Re: [9fans] (off-topic) Renée French
@ 2008-12-26 23:59   ` Uriel
From: Uriel @ 2008-12-26 23:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

I can't think of a single scene in Night on Earth that displays
anything less than pure artistic genius.

Rome is pure comic gold; and Paris, while more subtle, is not far
behind. But of them all, New York will always have my heart.

uriel

       [not found] <E5015F747EA2F7849C9A64B1@192.168.1.2>
@ 2008-12-26 23:40 ` Jack Johnson
From: Jack Johnson @ 2008-12-26 23:40 UTC (permalink / raw)