* [9fans] A0 poster w/troff
@ 2008-07-23 12:43 cej
From: cej @ 2008-07-23 12:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

this:

.pl 46.8i
.ll 33.1i
.ps 144
Hello, world!

produces a big font text, but on A4 page,
as viewed in 'page'
bbox is wrong, in foo.ps after running

troff -ms foo | dpost | foo.ps

How can I change the default paper size?
Any hint appreciated,
cheers,

++pac.

* Re: [9fans] A0 poster w/troff
@ 2008-07-23 12:54 ` Pietro Gagliardi
From: Pietro Gagliardi @ 2008-07-23 12:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

For viewing with page, the simplest way is to add a line of the form

	%%BoundingBox: 0 0 w h

where the width and height are in pixels (multiply by 72) before the
second line of the PostScript output (dpost) and give page the -b
option.