* [9fans] How and where to submit a patch for acme?
       [not found] ` <20110329190348.GF29452@jagpc2.oldgcts>
@ 2011-03-29 19:05   ` John A. Grahor
From: John A. Grahor @ 2011-03-29 19:05 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Tue, 29 Mar 2011 10:58:55 -0700 John Floren <john at jfloren.net> wrote:
>On Tue, Mar 29, 2011 at 10:46 AM, John A. Grahor <jag at techma.com> wrote:
>>What form of diff and relative to what?
>>
>>Where to post?
>>

>man 1 patch

Sorry, I was too terse.  I'm using plan9port.  (9 man 1 patch) == nothing.

Is this the wrong list for plan9port?

* [9fans] How and where to submit a patch for acme?
@ 2011-03-29 19:17     ` erik quanstrom
From: erik quanstrom @ 2011-03-29 19:17 UTC (permalink / raw)

> On Tue, 29 Mar 2011 10:58:55 -0700 John Floren <john at jfloren.net> wrote:
> >On Tue, Mar 29, 2011 at 10:46 AM, John A. Grahor <jag at techma.com> wrote:
> >>What form of diff and relative to what?
> >>
> >>Where to post?
> >>

> >man 1 patch
> >
> Sorry, I was too terse.  I'm using plan9port.  (9 man 1 patch) == nothing.
>
> Is this the wrong list for plan9port?

plan9port is in hg on bitbucket.  i'm not sure how to
submit patches, except to talk to russ.

- erik

* [9fans] How and where to submit a patch for acme?
@ 2011-03-29 19:45       ` John Floren
From: John Floren @ 2011-03-29 19:45 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Tue, Mar 29, 2011 at 12:17 PM, erik quanstrom
<quanstro at labs.coraid.com> wrote:

>> >man 1 patch
>> >
>> Sorry, I was too terse. ?I'm using plan9port. ?(9 man 1 patch) == nothing.
>>
>> Is this the wrong list for plan9port?
>
> plan9port is in hg on bitbucket. ?i'm not sure how to
> submit patches, except to talk to russ.
>
> - erik

In this case, if you have a bitbucket account, just make a fork of
russ's repo, make the change in your fork, then send Russ a pull
request on bitbucket.

John

* [9fans] How and where to submit a patch for acme?
@ 2011-03-30  5:05         ` Jeff Sickel
From: Jeff Sickel @ 2011-03-30  5:05 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Mar 29, 2011, at 2:45 PM, John Floren wrote:

> On Tue, Mar 29, 2011 at 12:17 PM, erik quanstrom
> <quanstro at labs.coraid.com> wrote:
>>>
>> except to talk to russ.
>>

> In this case, if you have a bitbucket account, just make a fork of
> russ's repo, make the change in your fork, then send Russ a pull
> request on bitbucket.

and:

9 man codereview

* [9fans] How and where to submit a patch for acme?
@ 2011-03-29 17:58 ` John Floren
From: John Floren @ 2011-03-29 17:58 UTC (permalink / raw)

On Tue, Mar 29, 2011 at 10:46 AM, John A. Grahor <jag at techma.com> wrote:
> What form of diff and relative to what?
>
> Where to post?

man 1 patch

* [9fans] How and where to submit a patch for acme?
@ 2011-03-29 17:46 John A. Grahor
From: John A. Grahor @ 2011-03-29 17:46 UTC (permalink / raw)