* [9fans] httpd with virtual host
@ 2002-09-26 14:26 Moroo Jun
From: Moroo Jun @ 2002-09-26 14:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

I tried to set up virtual host with plan9 httpd.

In my httpd.redirect has just one line.
http://www.example.org/   /usr/example/doc/index.html

But no luck.

I checked httpd.c and redirect.c.
In redirect.c function redirectinit, redirect table has original url to
redirect key pair like this.
www. example.org/		/usr/example/doc/index.html

But httpd.c function doreq, query to redirect by "http://www.
example.org/".

Did I make mistake?

* Re: [9fans] httpd with virtual host
@ 2002-09-27 21:50 ` Moroo Jun
From: Moroo Jun @ 2002-09-27 21:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

> trailing slash in your example and see if you get the behavior you want.

Thank you. It works well.

* Re: [9fans] httpd with virtual host
@ 2002-09-26 14:45 Eric Grosse
From: Eric Grosse @ 2002-09-26 14:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

> I tried to set up virtual host with plan9 httpd.

Our /sys/lib/httpd.rewrite starts out:
# Anything following a # is ignored.
#
# if the first field ends in a slash, this is an exact match.
# otherwise it is a prefix match.
# Redirection to another site
#/netlib/lapack/lawns http://netlib.org/lapack/lawns
#http://inferno.bell-labs.com  http://www.vitanuova.com
#
# Root directory for virtual host
#http://www.ampl.com		/cm/cs/what/ampl

I'm not sure exactly what your question was, but try leaving off the
trailing slash in your example and see if you get the behavior you want.