* [9fans] VGA Woes
@ 2004-11-30  0:30 Paul Lalonde
From: Paul Lalonde @ 2004-11-30  0:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

I've had a chance to try to find out more of what's wrong with my
gForce4  MX.  Last week I somehow killed my video configuration, and
have been unable to bring it back to life.  I can now barely run in
640x480 (the screen is displaced 4 pixels left, and the cursor is stuck
in the upper right, although pointing with the mouse is fine).  I've
even gone as far as rebuilding the system from the same install disk as
I had originally used,

I've since done a pull, hoping it would be fixed, but with no luck,
although I now have at least a current code base.  Can a
VGA-knowledgeable person make sense of this aux/vga -p dump and point
me down a useful path?
	Thanks,
		Paul

vga->attr: vid=0x10DE
vga->attr: did=*
vga misc             E3
vga feature          00
vga sequencer        03 01 0F 00 0A
vga crt              5F 4F 4F 83 53 9F 0B 3E - 00 40 00 00 00 00 00 00
                      EB 2D DF 50 00 DF 0C A3 - FF
vga graphics         00 00 00 00 00 50 05 0F - FF
vga attribute        00 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 - 08 09 0A 0B 0C 0D 0E 0F
                      01 00 0F 00 00
vga virtual         0 0
vga panning         off
vga vmz              16777216
vga apz                     0
vga linear                  1
nvidia dclk m n p    25182692 13 - 97 3
nvidia CrystalFreq   27000000 Hz
nvidia arch          10
nvidia repaint0      0
nvidia repaint1      2c
nvidia screen        10
nvidia pixel         1
nvidia horiz         0
nvidia cursor0       ff
nvidia cursor1       41
nvidia cursor2       0
nvidia interlace     ff
nvidia extra         0
nvidia crtcowner     7
nvidia vpll          3610d
nvidia vpllB         0
nvidia vpll2         4a40b
nvidia vpll2B        0
nvidia pllsel        10000700
nvidia general       100
nvidia scale         11000011
nvidia config        0
nvidia head          1000
nvidia head2         30311
nvidia cursorconfig  2000101
nvidia dither        f0000
nvidia islcd         0
nvidia twoheads      1
nvidia twostagepll   0
nvidia crtcnumber    0

only message in thread, other threads:[~2004-11-30  0:30 UTC | newest]