* Re: [9fans] entrisphere's web pages
@ 2001-06-01 22:38 Laura Creighton
From: Laura Creighton @ 2001-06-01 22:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans; +Cc: lac

Get a clue.  Hire somebody to write the web page.  Do you want to
write another coolest thing on the planet which nobody uses
because you don't know marketting for infants of one month age?

* RE: [9fans] entrisphere's web pages
@ 2001-06-01 22:53 ` Richard Elberger
From: Richard Elberger @ 2001-06-01 22:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

Er, I think what presotto is saying is that they are in [probably] first
round financing and they need to focus on product.  If the vc's thought the
webpage/marketing was important, they would be the first people to
entrisphere.  So take it easy.

-- rich

@ 2001-06-01 22:44 Scott Schwartz
From: Scott Schwartz @ 2001-06-01 22:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

Friends,

Complaints about other people's web pages are OFF TOPIC for
this mailing list.

Do not reply to this message.

* Re: [9fans] entrisphere's web pages
@ 2001-06-01 16:47 ` Douglas A. Gwyn
From: Douglas A. Gwyn @ 2001-06-01 16:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

presotto@plan9.bell-labs.com wrote:
> god forbid they should spend their time building products instead
> of flashy web pages.  they clearly don't understand the new
> economy.

But they do know about buzzwords such as "empowerment".  :-)

* [9fans] entrisphere's web pages
@ 2001-06-01 14:24 presotto
From: presotto @ 2001-06-01 14:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans