* [9fans] Mpm and C++
@ 2002-06-14 11:23 Lucio De Re
From: Lucio De Re @ 2002-06-14 11:23 UTC (permalink / raw)

I was rather intrigued to discover that 2nd Edition C++ development
tools can still work under 3rd Edition Plan 9.  At least, I
successfully compiled and ran a "Hello, World!" program from BS's
book, iostreams and all.  I don't know about 4th Edition, but my
guess is that there won't be a problem.  I'll get there before
long.

I then also compiled the Mpm suite that Rob so kindly supplied (in
these days of great intellectual property concerns, it is worth
noting that there was no obvious licence attached to that posting
- I may have missed it, though).  It all compiled out the box
without the slightest hitch, if I remember right.

This shows (a) that I am obsessive about old baggage :-) and (b)
that it may be trivial to use the mpm suite, but I'd like to test
this.  Does anyone have a sample mpm document?

++L

* RE: [9fans] Mpm and C++
@ 2002-06-14 12:05 ` John Bates
From: John Bates @ 2002-06-14 12:05 UTC (permalink / raw)