* Re: [9fans] Non bzip2 iso ?
@ 2002-10-11 21:52 Russ Cox
From: Russ Cox @ 2002-10-11 21:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

It's a bit of a moving target, since the image
changes every night, and I'm not keeping backups.
I do happen to have yesterday's, though.

b4181ca59811ddd9f355e4bd7d4848b3	yesterday
a60e466d335b1ac9fc640a3a68bd7a6f	today

That's probably an easier check than arranging
for you to download the (200MB) image.

Bzip is doing some checking of the data output
too, so it's unlikely that your image broke without
bzip telling you.

And of course the actual bytes shouldn't matter.
Is the image a multiple of 2048 bytes?  That's all
that should matter to Nero.

Russ

* RE: [9fans] Non bzip2 iso ?
@ 2002-10-11 22:11 ` Adrian
From: Adrian @ 2002-10-11 22:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

If it`s not handy, don`t worry, I`ll just do a floppy install. I just
thought it would make it easier installing on some machines at work since
they have a variety of hardware configurations.

Adrian

It's a bit of a moving target, since the image
changes every night, and I'm not keeping backups.
I do happen to have yesterday's, though.

b4181ca59811ddd9f355e4bd7d4848b3	yesterday
a60e466d335b1ac9fc640a3a68bd7a6f	today

That's probably an easier check than arranging
for you to download the (200MB) image.

Bzip is doing some checking of the data output
too, so it's unlikely that your image broke without
bzip telling you.

And of course the actual bytes shouldn't matter.
Is the image a multiple of 2048 bytes?  That's all
that should matter to Nero.

Russ

* [9fans] Non bzip2 iso ?
@ 2002-10-11 21:34 Adrian
From: Adrian @ 2002-10-11 21:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

does such a creature exist ?
I still can`t burn one, I think it may be the bzip2 and windows.
I am able to burn other iso`s without a problem. I just did the
python.iso , so it is working.

Adrian