* [9fans] bootup menus...
@ 2005-08-06 15:29 John Floren
                   ` (2 more replies)
From: John Floren @ 2005-08-06 15:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Fans of the OS Plan 9 from Bell Labs

Hi again.
I'd like to run my Plan 9 cpu server without any peripherals, but I
would like to have the option of booting it with the default kernel if I
needed to.  To accomplish this, I would like to set up my boot menu to
give an option of kernels, but to time out and boot the cpu/authserver
kernel after about 10 seconds.  How do I do this?
Thank you

John
--
http://nuwen.net/~digi/cluster

"Whatever the missing mass of the universe is, I hope it's not cockroaches!"
		-- Mom