* [9fans] inferno-related
@ 2001-02-22  1:41 suspect
From: suspect @ 2001-02-22  1:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

Some people here might care : A few Inferno related things:

OpenBSD port of emu:
     to post:
             inferno@research.suspicious.org

     web archive
		http://www.stricca.org/lists/inferno/

Searchable Inferno Man page archive:
        	http://www.stricca.org/projects/inferno/

bye

only message in thread, other threads:[~2001-02-22  1:41 UTC | newest]