* [9fans] Venti availability??
@ 2002-03-05 21:03 Siva Saran Kumar Kollipara
From: Siva Saran Kumar Kollipara @ 2002-03-05 21:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

hi,
 is the venti source code available ?
 has it been incorporated into plan 9 latest verion ?

thanx
Siva

* Re: [9fans] Venti availability??
@ 2002-03-15  2:14 rob pike
From: rob pike @ 2002-03-15  2:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 9fans

> hi,
>  is the venti source code available ?
>  has it been incorporated into plan 9 latest verion ?
>
> thanx
> Siva

Apologies for the slow reply.  We're in the process of packaging
the Venti code for release, but it will be a while yet before it's
out the door.  We'll make an announcement here when it's
available.

-rob